Wednesday, 18 May 2011

The fabulous life of...

...ME! So as you may or may not know I'm taking part in a local vintage 60's fashion show as a model! I'm both very excited and nervous! The show has been organised by the lovely and very fabulous Tessa Fallon the owner of Vintage Vanity (http://www.vintage-vanity.co.uk/) and I was lucky enough to have a fitting last night! The gowns are beautiful I can't even begin to describe the whirlwind of colours and textures I experienced. Tessa's room was like a vintage treasure trove and I felt very honoured to be part of it all. I also got to meet other girls who will also be taking part both experienced and new. Everyone was so welcoming and passionate about vintage it was so nice to meet like minded people. Here is one of the stunning gowns I will be modelling on the night:

Susan Small Prom Dress: £70

No comments:

Post a Comment