Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Laced With Velvet Vintage

The make over and re vamp for my brand has arrived! The name has been changed from 'Bugs Boutique' to 'Laced With Velvet.' I've gone through ALL my stock (which took forever by the way) so I know I have the BEST vintage and designer stuff. I really had no idea how much vintage I actually had! Laced With Velvet is sold mostly at stalls but if you see something you have to have on our facebook group  you can message me and we can work something out. 
I have had experience selling vintage since around August 2010 and I love it! I've been wearing vintage jewellery since I was 15 and I remember the moment when I saved up and bought my first vintage dress at the age of 16. It was a magical moment and I useto get this magical buzz from vintage stores, so it's great that I can re create this experience for others. Vintage is timeless and will always have a place in my wardrobe and home. The pieces are classical and beautifully made which I feel is often lost with todays modern clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment