Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Oh Boy!

Nothing is cuter then a girl in a boyfriend blazer. I personally LOVE this trend! I got my first navy blue boyfriend blazer in a sale from newlook and I fell in love. So much so  I had two more hand made for myself out of two types of tweed. They are a great way to add instant style to an outfit when the weather isn't sure what it is doing.


Getting the tweed blazers hand made did cost me a small fortune but it is totally worth doing if you are able to. I love the fact I can throw on one of my handmade blazers and instantly my outfit is unique.
Another great fact about the boyfriend blazer is you can dress it up or dress it down. For a casual day time look I like to throw a blazer over a red silk top tucked into high waisted jeans with pumps and layers of necklaces. For a more dressy look I like to pair a blazer with a really cute super feminine dress and  a fabulous string of pearls.



No comments:

Post a Comment