Monday, 16 May 2011

Wardrobe

I've spent a long long time trying to make the PERFECT wardrobe only to discover, there IS no perfect wardrobe! Your wardrobe should say something about yourself and your sense of style. It should make you feel powerful, sexy and classy all at the same time. For me it's all about the mix! I personally LOVE vintage and mix vintage into my everyday wardrobe most days!
Putting an outfit together can be difficult but don't panic! I'm here to help by showing you my go to pieces from my personal wardrobe as well as wardrobe essentials we should ALL have!

My Must have dress:

Asos: £40
As I said before I love vintage and vintage inspired clothing. This beautiful 1950's inspired dress from ASOS is a definate on my must have list. I can pair it with a white pair of pumps or brogues in the day or some cute heels for a more polished look at a dinner party. A cute sensible dress is essential for the summer and it should say something about YOUR style.

No comments:

Post a Comment