Friday, 29 July 2011

Bonkers about Bento!

If you know me you know I love all things cute! Japan is known for its super cute, or 'kawaii' as they say, fashions and designs. Everything is decorated with tiny cute bows, cakes or creatures and I love it! So when I came accross the bento box which is both artistic, cute and edible I was in heaven.
After googling my life away and aawing and oohing at the super cuteness of these boxes  I couldn't stand it any more! I was like a women possessed watching tutorials on youtube and searching through images. All I could think is what a great way to pack your lunch! Lunch never has to be boring again! Now adults do make these for themselves but they are usually made for children who are fussy eaters. So, I've bought myself a super cute girly polka dotted red bento box and  I will be getting my boyfriend a more grown up version from firebox.
Look how cute! I love how yummy and adorable it all looks. I can't wait to start packing lunches. Now, I'm not promising anything as I'll just be starting out!
 I will keep you posted. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment