Thursday, 1 September 2011

GO chains: Mixing the 80's with now!

GOrealler are taking over with their amazing designs which marry the 70's/80's style and music with now! If you haven't heard of them you will do soon! I bought a blue and pink GOchain and I love it.

I love GOchains not just because they are fun and quirky but they are, in a way, about nostalgia. That in your face 80's vibe with the bold chains and cassette tape takes you back to your love of music. If you know me you will know I love the 80's for it's music and crazy style. I for one remember listening to the radio  waiting for my favourite songs to come on and recording them onto a cassette.
 Ofcourse I thought the cassette had been lost in the modern world but not anymore! You can now wear your memories.

Go check out their creations NOW! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment