Sunday is a great day believe it or not! Yes it's the end of the weekend but it's the start of a whole new week and, for some, a day or rest. I personally love to spend my Sundays pampering myself and preparing for the week ahead. So, do not dispare! Each Sunday I will share some tips with you so you to can enjoy yourself and have a happy Sunday!
Homemade Original Pink Lemonade:
- 1 glass of water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Sugar to taste
- Half a glass of cranberry juice
- Mint leaves (optional)
Dreamy Easy Cupcakes With Ganache:
To make the sponge: Weigh out two eggs and add the exact same amount of sugar, butter and self raising flour. Add to this 4 tablespoons of coa coa powder.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees
- First cream together the butter and sugar then add the eggs and mix again
- Add the flour and coa coa powder by sifting a bit at a time and mixing
- Place into a cupcake tray then in the oven
- They should be ready in half an hour or if you can poke a knife in the middle and it comes out clean
- Cut up your bar of chocolate into fine pieces and place in a large bowl
- Bring the cream to the boil whilst stirring then take off the heat and add to the bowl of chopped chocolate
- Stir until smooth and glossy
- Leave to cool- the longer you leave ganache the firmer it will become
Now it's time to relax and give yourself a manicure! I hope this brightened up your Sunday!