Ingredients: serves 2
- A medium sized piece of salmon
- Two packets of pre prepared butternut squash
- A packet of italian salad
- Some butter for frying the butternut squash
- Small amount of oil to cook the salmon
- 1 1/2 cups of greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 orange juiced
Salmon and Squash:
- Get a griddle pan and lightly spritz or wipe a thin coat of oil onto the pan.
- Turn on the heat and place the salmon in the pan.
- As the salmon is cooking flake it with a wooden spoon until the salmon is cooked. Remove from the heat and place to one side.
- Take a frying pan and add a small knob of butter.
- Turn on the heat and once the butter is melted add the butternut squash. You may want to turn up the heat and move the butternut squash around the pan every now and then.
- Once the butternut squash has caramelised on the outside add a splash of water and cook until soft. Remove from the heat and put to one side.
- Put the greek yoghurt, honey, olive oil and orange juice in a bowl and combine. This can be done the night before.
- In a large bowl place the salad leaves at the bottom.
- Add the butternut squash and then the salmon.
- Pour on the dressing.