Sunday, 12 August 2012

Graze

I was so very excited to receive my very first graze box on Saturday! I have heard so much about these cute brown card packages that contain healthy and tasty snacks. I know the snacks are probably meant to last more than a day but Simon and I ate them all. They were delish and guilt free!
My graze box came in a cute patriotic flag box which I loved! Each snack comes individually wrapped compartment making them easy to take with you. I took my natural treat, a selection of nuts, dried fruit and chocolate perfectly balanced, with me to a shoot last night. The box also comes with a leaflet containing nutritional information and a sweet booklet welcoming you to graze.
I really am too excited to get my next one! I'm getting them delivered every fortnight!

Try a graze box for FREE by clicking here: http://www.graze.com/  and enter this code: NYTJQTMD

No comments:

Post a Comment