Thursday, 18 October 2012

Halloween Fun!


My favourite holiday is halloween and it isn't far away now! I love that children, and adults, can dress up and have an excuse to over load on sweets and treats. So I am very pleased no announce my friends Rebecca Jones photography and charms and chains are hosting a fun filled halloween event. This is for the opening of charms and chains as they have left the market and now have their own store! LWV will be having a mini boutique and we are just so very happy about this! There will be face painting, a cake stall, a photobooth and a chance to make your own bracelet! To me this sounds like the perfect way to spend the day. There will also be trick or treat games where you will get the chance to win 50% off! Make sure you don't miss out and be sure to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment